Friday, March 16, 2012

Wrap-up

Of course, I was aware of all the great information that State Library made available to libraries and the citizens of South Dakota but it's been a long time since I really went out and explored everything.  The breadth of information is amazing.  I knew that Learning Express was an important tool but was still surprised to see the wide array of resources available. 

I don't work with the public in my library so don't have the opportunity to share but whenever the opportunity arises I mention the great resources that are available through the State Library to my family and friends. 

Thanks Jane and Julie!

1 comment:

Jane Heitman Healy said...

Thanks for joining us in this round of the SD State Library E-Resources Challenge, Jean! We are glad you could refresh your knowledge and promote the e-resources among family & friends. CONGRATULATIONS on completing the Challenge!!! Now, take a bow!!!